Please arrive early and travel light as you will be subject to metal detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection upon entry. Only clear bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 6" will be permitted.
If you have any questions please call the arena at 304-696-5900.
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Tobacco Products are prohibited. Including Vapes and E-Cigarettes
- Outside Food or Drink
- Coolers, Cans or Bottles (plastic or glass)
- Weapons: Knives, Firearms, Pepper Spray
- Wallet chains, sharp spiked jewelry
- Selfie sticks, Go Pros, Tripods, Video/Audio Recorders, Drones
- Noise making devices, Airhorns, Fireworks, Inflatable Objects, Laser Pointers
- Blankets, Signs, Banners, Flags, Umbrellas
This list is in no way exhaustive, and other items may be prohibited at the sole discretion Mountain Health Arena Management.
If you have any questions about the list, please contact us at 304.696.5990.
If any prohibited items are revealed during a search, the patron(s) will be permitted to return to their vehicle with the item(s) or they can dispose of the item(s) with the exception of contraband. All and any contraband will be confiscated. The arena will not store any personal belongings or items of any type.