ASM Global has developed an industry-leading reopening program called VenueShield,
to provide the highest levels of safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and health care experts. These protocols and procedures are being activated in various stages at more than 325 ASM Global facilities world-wide. All current federal and state regulations regarding mitigating risks of spreading COVID-19 will be strictly followed as well.
THE FOLLOWING MEASURES WILL BE IMPLEMENTED
- Disinfection cleaning - Prior to each event, trained staff will follow CDC and local guidelines on the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas including touchpoints (handrails, seats, restrooms, etc.)
- Face coverings - Although
there are no mandatory CDC guidelines at this time, Mountain Health Arena and Cabell-Huntington
strongly recommend everyone wear a mask, regardless of
- Clear bag policy - A clear bag policy will be enforced. Only clear bags no larger than 13" by 15" will be permitted.
- Personal hygiene - Non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed throughout the facility. Proper hand washing and personal hygiene reminders will be posted throughout the facility as well.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- All staff and vendors at Mountain Health Arena will follow protocols including proper mask wearing and proper hygiene procedures.
- DO NOT ATTEND EVENTS if you currently or in the last 14 days have been sick, experienced a fever or other symptoms or have been in direct contact with anyone who has shown symptoms in the last 14 days.
- All patrons will go through standard security screenings including metal detection.
- Failure to comply with the requirements of the protocols in place may result in the individual being removed from the venue.
Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance to guidelines from government and public health officials. Please continue to monitor our website for any updates.