Dusty Guitar Promotions and ASM Global are excited to announce CMA and Grammy Award–winning country artist, Travis Tritt will perform in Huntington, WV at Mountain Health Arena on May 14, 2021 at 8 p.m.
Enjoy a special evening featuring the multi-platinum artist in an intimate solo-acoustic setting performing some of his biggest hits, including “T-R-O-U-B-L-E,” “It’s A Great Day to Be Alive,” and “Best of Intentions.” The Grand Ole Opry member will also share personal stories and anecdotes about his life and musical influences.
To allow for social distancing and reduced capacity, a limited number of tickets are available. Tickets start at $39 plus fees and go on sale Friday, April 16 at 10 a.m. Tickets will be available online at www.ticketmaster.com or the Mountain Health Arena Box Office. Seating has been assigned in groups of 1,2,3,4,5, or 6 seats. Each group must be purchased in its entirety.
Mountain Health Arena deploys VenueShield, a comprehensive and industry-leading reopening program developed by ASM Global, the premier venue management and services company. These protocols and procedures provide the highest level of cleanliness, safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and healthcare experts. VenueShield provides the most advanced hygienic safeguards that serve ASM Global’s clients, guests, staff, teams, talent and all other visitors. All policies are aligned with, and informed by, public health authorities, medical and industry experts.
Mountain Health Arena will require all guests to pass a temperature check and health questionnaire in advance of entering the venue and implement the following procedures:
- Prior to each event, trained staff will follow CDC and local guidelines on the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas including touchpoints (handrails, seats, restrooms, etc.)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, except while eating and drinking in your seat.
- A clear bag policy will be enforced upon bag check at entry. Only clear bags no larger than 13" by 15" will be permitted.
- From arrival to exit, markers and staff will be placed to promote and ensure physical distancing including while queuing for concessions, ticketing and merchandise.
- Non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers and personal hygiene reminders will be placed throughout the facility.
- Attendees must stay in their seats unless using the restroom or purchasing merchandise or food/beverage.
- Pre-Event emails will be sent out closer to concert date with further instructions on more safety protocols on entering/exiting the building.
Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance with guidelines from government and public health officials. Visit www.mountainhealtharena.com for more information.
MORE ABOUT TRAVIS TRITT:
More than 25-years after Travis Tritt launched his music career, he continues to sell-out shows, top sales charts and stay true and relevant to Country music fans across the globe. On the heels of sold-out shows throughout his solo acoustic tour and amid a heavy tour schedule that takes Tritt and his band across the country to play for packed out crowds, the Southern-rock influenced Country artist topped the SoundScan Top 200 Catalog Country Albums chart for multiple weeks.
A Marietta, GA native, Travis Tritt is dubbed one of “The Class of ‘89,” which included Country music superstars Garth Brooks, Clint Black and Alan Jackson; all of whom dominated the charts in the early ‘90s.Among his eleven studio albums and numerous charted singles are nineteen Top 10 hits, including “Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde,” “Love Of A Woman,” and “T-R-O-U-B-L-E.”His twenty-five year career has produced millions in album sales, two Grammy Award wins and multiple No. 1 singles on the Country radio charts. For more information on Travis Tritt, visit his website www.TravisTritt.com and follow him on Twitter and Facebook.