Huntington Comic & Toy Con is brought to you by Geek Inc of Ashland, KY. Geek Inc is the team responsible for the amazing Lexington Comic & Toy Con in Lexington, KY.
Follow Huntington Comic & Toy Convention on Facebook or visit www.huntingtoncomiccon.com to view up-to-date announcements regarding special guests.
Tickets from the previously scheduled 2020 dates are still valid for the new 2021 dates.
MARCH 18, 2021 UPDATE
HUNTINGTON COMIC & TOY CONVENTION MOVING FORWARD AS SCHEDULED FOR JUNE 5 & 6, 2021 AT MOUNTAIN HEALTH ARENA
Huntington, WV – The Huntington Comic & Toy Convention is coming to Mountain Health Arena June 5-6, 2021. This event will strictly adhere to all federal and state regulations and guidelines regarding COVID-19. Tickets purchased for the June 6-7 or August 22–23, 2020 dates are valid for the 2021 date. A very limited number of tickets are available for purchase at www.huntingtoncomiccon.com. Visit www.huntingtoncomiccon.com and www.mountainhealtharena.com for celebrity guest star announcements and confirmations.
Huntington Comic & Toy Convention event producer, Jarrod Greer said, “New precautions will be taken and things will look a little different compared to pre-covid comic convention. Still, my team and the team at Mountain Health Arena are dedicated to proving our event can be held in an entertaining manner while prioritizing the safety of our guests, staff and vendors.”
Mountain Health Arena deploys VenueShield, a comprehensive and industry-leading reopening program developed by ASM Global, the premier venue management and services company. These protocols and procedures provide the highest level of cleanliness, safety, security and consumer confidence, in alignment with approvals from local government officials and healthcare experts. VenueShield provides the most advanced hygienic safeguards that serve ASM Global’s clients, guests, staff, teams, talent and all other visitors. All policies are aligned with, and informed by, public health authorities, medical and industry experts.
Mountain Health Arena will require all guests to pass a temperature check and health questionnaire in advance of entering the venue and implement the following procedures:
- Prior to each event, trained staff will follow CDC and local guidelines on the cleaning and disinfecting of all areas including touchpoints (handrails, seats, restrooms, etc.)
- Face coverings must be worn at all times, except while eating and drinking in a designated socially distanced seating area.
- A clear bag policy will be enforced upon bag check at entry. Only clear bags no larger than 13" by 15" will be permitted.
- From arrival to exit, markers and staff will be placed to promote and ensure physical distancing.
- Non-contact hand sanitizer dispensers and personal hygiene reminders will be placed throughout the facility.
Protocols may be adjusted without notice in accordance with guidelines from government and public health officials. Follow Huntington Comic & Toy Convention and Mountain Health Arena on Facebook for more updates.